Vala's Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard
This Labor Day weekend, September 4th through 7th, Vala’s Pumpkin Patch & Apple Orchard will be open for our Apple Festival!
September 4th through 7th
10am to 7pm
$13.95 per person + tax, season passes are NOT accepted, 2 and under free
(Season passholder weekend is September 12th & 13th)
- NEW, Hard Cider Slushies!! Made with our own hard cider, 21 and over only. **
- Our own sweet apple cider, FREE samples**
- Ribs + Pulled Pork with Hard Cider BBQ Sauce
- Caramel Apple Pie Funnel Cake Sundae
- Apple Dumplings
- Apple Cider Donuts
- FREE train rides!
- Most of our attractions
- Apple picking! (No pumpkin picking this weekend)
Book your private campfire for 11am to 7pm on September 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th! You can even order Vala’s catering (try a hot dog roast box for zero effort)!
You can see our new safety measures for Covid-19. If you are not comfortable visiting our farm, we are offering curbside pick-up for pre-purchased festival foods, you can place your order in our online store for pick up September 6th, 11am to 5pm.