We'll be hosting drive-in concerts all season as a creative solution for quar-entertainment while supporting some of our favorite musicians!
This event is focused on bringing live music to the community during this unprecedented time. You will be required to follow our guidelines and rules.
• 1 vehicle, 2 occupants is the minimum ticket you can purchase, however you are still allowed to come alone.
• You may sit outside of your car on the drivers side ONLY. Please wear a mask when not inside of your car. You may set out blankets and chairs. Maximum of 8 people are allowed, per space.
• This event welcomes families. Your children will also need to abide by the rules and stay in your designated space. The PLAYGROUND WILL BE CLOSED.
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED
• NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED Vendors will be on site to provide yummy bites and beverages. We have a liquor license for the premise and need to abide by the law. You must be 21 to consume alcohol and have your ID on hand. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated. Falconwood appreciates you purchasing food & drinks, and supporting our small local businesses.
• This will be a CASHLESS EVENT. A credit card will be required for food and beverage purchases. We will be using a system to manually enter your CC information. You will also have the option to leave a tip.
• Please keep social distancing in mind, and stay in groups of no more than 8. It is best to stay with the group you arrived with, and keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
• Gates will open at 7. Show will be at 8. Please do not come before 7. You will be asked to leave and come back at 7.
• When the show is over, you will be asked to pack up quickly and will be directed off of the property. NO LOITERING.
• Please hold onto your trash during the show. As you leave, you will be able to drive by a trash bin to throw your trash in.