This event is focused on bringing live music to the community during this unprecedented time. You will be required to follow our guidelines and rules.
• Your ticket gets you in as many people as your vehicle's seat belts or motorcycle seats will allow!
• You may sit outside of your car on chairs and blankets. Please wear a mask when not inside of your car. Maximum of 8 people are allowed, per space.
• This event welcomes families. Your children will also need to abide by the rules and stay in your designated space. The PLAYGROUND WILL BE CLOSED.
• NO SMOKING ALLOWED
• NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED Vendors will be on site to provide yummy bites and beverages. We have a liquor license for the premise and need to abide by the law. You must be 21 to consume alcohol and have your ID on hand. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated. Falconwood appreciates you purchasing food & drinks, and supporting our small local businesses.
• This will be a CASHLESS EVENT. A credit card will be required for food and beverage purchases. We will be using a system to manually enter your CC information. You will also have the option to leave a tip.
• Please keep social distancing in mind, and stay in groups of no more than 8. It is best to stay with the group you arrived with, and keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
• Gates will open at 5. Show will be at 6. Please do not come before 5. You will be asked to leave and come back at 5.
• When the show is over, you will be asked to pack up quickly and will be directed off of the property. NO LOITERING.
• Please hold onto your trash during the show. As you leave, you will be able to drive by a trash bin to throw your trash in.
• Social Distancing will be easily maintained, as we can all spread out at our very large outdoor venue and still have a great view of the big stage! Everyone does need to be respectful and be sure to give everyone their space. Bring your own chairs or blankets, NO COOLERS! Masks are encouraged when purchasing food and beverages, and using the restrooms.. Please keep social distancing in mind, and stay in groups of no more than 8. It is best to stay with the group you arrived with, and keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
• Camping is available, $10 per adult. RVs are $40 each and payable at the venue, we do not have hook-ups, so bring your own generator.)
Falconwood Park is concerned for the welfare of our members and guests, musicians, and the team-members of our venue partners. Everyone should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend shows during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. Masks are encouraged and all venue restrictions must be observed.
All of our partner-venues will be enforcing all protocols that have been put in place by the Health Department, City, and State. Attendance will be limited to enable safe social distancing.
Regardless of your personal comfort level, regarding going out to venues at this time, please be extremely considerate by not invading other fans’ personal spaces.
We look forward to once again sharing great music with all of you!