Minecraft Winter Wonderland Build Battle! Can you build the BEST Winter Wonderland in Minecraft? Join us in this FUN event to raise funds for Reality Church Millard 1K Challenge!
Beginner and Advanced welcome.
Open to 1st - 12th grades. $20/person
Book your spot online @ https://www.codeninjas.com/camps/ne-papillion
More info about the event:
• Kids are able to bring their device (iPad, tablet, laptop, etc) to the build if they feel more comfortable building on their own device, otherwise a laptop will be provided to them
• We plan to build using the Windows version of Minecraft, but if you have a Java account, you can login to that version on our laptops if you choose to
• The event starts at 9:00AM and goes till noon. The first 30 min will be spent on going over the rules, the next 1 ½ hours kids will build, and the final hour will be used by the kids to present their builds, and judges to determine the winners.
• Everybody who participates will get a prize, but larger prizes will go to the winners
• We have 2 groups – beginner and advanced. Participants can choose which group you are a part of, depending on your own assessment of your skills. Kids who plan to use mod packs, command blocks, Redstone, or enchanting will automatically be considered advanced.
• All worlds must start off as a plain, computer-generated world, and change/improve it from there.