Students study remarkable animal and plant adaptations, both physical and behavioral, in this activity-filled program. Whether it is hawks with talons, owls with night vision, or snakes with expandable jaws, adaptations are the key to survival for all living organisms.
Recommended for students in 3rd to 6th grade.
Join the morning class or the afternoon class. 20 pupils max each session.
• This program is $10 + daily admission per student, and free with daily admission for the teaching parent or guardian.
• $4 for tag-a-long siblings
• $11 for adults, $8 for children, $10 for seniors. Children under 2 FREE
• You can also check out a family pass like a book from your local Omaha, Bellevue, or Council Bluffs Library.
• Buy a year-long family membership to the Forest for just $70 here: