The annual Bellevue RiverFest in Bellevue, Nebraska, is a community celebration. The two-day extravaganza features live musical performances by regional rock and country acts, a 5k fun run/walk, helicopter rides, beer garden, hot air balloon glows, local artisans and crafters displaying their unique works, a car showcase, children’s activities and a fireworks display.
Live music Friday night from 5 PM to 12:30 AM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to Sunday morning at 12:30 AM. Car show, carnival, helicopter rides, state BBQ competition, beer garden, 5k & 1K family fun walk/run, vendor fair, food concessions and more! Bring your chairs and blankets – just no coolers! $1 entry fee at gate.
Friday's activities run from 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. Saturday and Saturday's activities are slated from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Sunday.
Here's the list of bands:
Friday, July 21
- 5:00-7:00 pm- Monkey Knife Fight
- 7:00-7:55 pm- Eckophonic
Saturday, July 22
- 12:00-1:00 pm- Far & Wide
- 1:15-2:15 pm- Blue Sunday
- 2:30-3:45 pm- Five Minute Drive
- 5:00-7:00 pm- The Redwoods
- 8:00-9:00 pm- “The Police” Tribute Band: Synchronicity
- 9:30-11:00 pm- Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band: Landslide
- 11:30-12:30 pm- Saucy Jack